Matthews Surgery Center – Improving Health, One Person at a Time
Matthews Surgery Center is affiliated with Novant Health and OrthoCarolina.
Matthews Surgery Center Services
Matthews Surgery Center specializes in orthopaedic surgery and pain management for adult and pediatric (ages 2-17) patients.
- 2 Operating Suites
- 1 Procedure Room
- State of the Art Surgical Technology
- Physicians and Staff Specialized in Adult and Pediatric Care (Ages 2-17)
- Convenient, Ground Floor Access
- Free Wireless Internet for Waiting Families
- Free On-Site Parking
Matthews Surgery Center exists to improve the health of communities one person at a time.
For more information contact us today at email@example.com.
Matthews Surgery Center will deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
The Matthews Surgery Center values of compassion, diversity, personal excellence, and teamwork guide our actions and behaviors as we work together to achieve our vision and further our mission.
- Compassion:Â We treat our customers and their families, staff, and other healthcare providers as family membersÂ âÂ with kindness, patience, empathy and respect.
- Diversity:Â We recognize that every person is different, each shaped by unique life experiences. This enables us to better understand each other and our customers.
- Personal Excellence:Â We strive to grow personally and professionally and approach each service opportunity with a positive, flexible attitude. Honesty and personal integrity guide all we do.
- Teamwork:Â The needs and expectations of any one customer are greater than what one person’s service efforts can satisfy. We support each other so that together as a team, we can be successful in the eye of the customer as a quality service provider.
Medical Director: Daniel Lewis, MD
Administrator: Rebecca Pellas CST, SFA
Clinical Supervisor: Carol Chester, RN
Your surgeon may be one of our physician partners! The physicians listed below have an ownership interest in Matthews Surgery Center. An interest in this facility enables them to have a voice in the administration and medical policies of this health care institution. This involvement helps to ensure the finest quality of care for our patients. Matthews Surgery Center places special emphasis on fully informing our patients of this ownership. It is our goal to inform patients and treat them professionally at all times.
- Marcus Briones, MD
- Scott Burbank, MD
- Bruce Cohen, MD
- Jeff Daily, MD
- Adam Fosnaugh, MD
- Matthew Gullickson, MD
- Daniel Lewis, MD
- John Meade, MD
- James R. Romanowski II, MD
- Leo Spector, MD
- John Ternes, MD
- Ron VanDerNoord, MD
- Capital Anesthesia Investment Group, LLC
Ask your doctor about a referral to one of our outstanding physicians. We look forward to serving you.
The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) is a private, non-profit organization formed in 1979. We are the leader in developing standards to advance and promote patient safety, quality care, and value for ambulatory health care through peer-based accreditation processes, education, and research. A certificate of accreditation is awarded to organizations that are found to be in compliance with AAAHC Standards.
AAAHC currently accredits more than 5,000 organizations in a wide variety of ambulatory health care settings including ambulatory surgery centers, community health centers, medical and dental group practices, medical home practices, and managed care organizations, as well as Indian and student health centers, among others. We are also the official accrediting organization for the US Air Force and the US Coast Guard. With a single focus on the ambulatory care community, AAAHC offers organizations a cost-effective, flexible, and collaborative approach to accreditation.